Can men and women truly be friends?
This week on the podcast, we're diving deep into male and female friendships, navigating dating as a Christian, love and everything in between.
My lovely guests this week are best friends Kojo Ampadu and Christabel Yeboah.
Kojo is a full time content creator and the creator of the YouTube channel - Little Black Book 91.
He is also a relationship coach and part time justice warrior within the Christian community.
Christabel is a Women’s Rights Activist and the founder and CEO of HerSana.
HerSana is a Non-profit organisation which works tirelessly to end violence against black women and girls in all its forms.
- Male and female friendships
- Modern culture and the unhealthy effects on relationships
- Gender roles: Expectations and Equality between men and women
- Do Women Have High Standards and Men Have Low Qualifications?
- The Christian Dating Scene
- Feminine and Masculine Energy
Get in touch: email@example.com
Kojo's instagram: @littleblackbook91
Kojo's YouTube Channel
Christabel's instagram: @christabelkyeboah